Construction LaVérendrye came to life in the late 90s thanks to the efforts of its President and founder, Pierre Lake. With 10 years of experience in real estate development, he chose to gradually leave this sector to dedicate his talents exclusively to new home construction. At that time, Pierre completed all steps of a project himself, from sales to delivering keys into the hands of new homeowners.
Always receptive to his customers’ needs and striving to provide unparalleled quality, Pierre led his business to become one of Gatineau’s most respected and most appreciated. In 2008, Marc Landry joined as co-owner. His skills and knowledge helped propel the company to undertake larger-scale projects.
A new adventure, a new team!
Now the team is specialized and is constantly seeking new products. The company is in full growth and makes every effort to meet the requirements of customers who want to personalize their new home.
Over the years, this is how Construction LaVérendrye has forged a solid reputation for reliability and quality. As a homebuilder, the company strives to create quality living environments and build lasting relationships with its customers, who have expressed their satisfaction many times over!
A builder living up to its reputation
Construction LaVérendrye is renowned is known by all industry stakeholders for its commitment to excellence. A member of the Plan de garantie Qualité Habitation, the company has climbed into the top ranks of the best builders in Quebec and has been nominated many times for excellence in its work:
- 2017 : Our company was given an AA Quality Rating by the GCR (Guarantee Plan for New Residential Buildings), the highest distinction awarded for the technical and financial quality of our services.
- 2014: Winner of the Performance-Excellence Prize for applying total quality principles in its management and customer service processes.
- 2012: Finalist for single-family duplex home or in the $250,000 or less range.
- 2011: Finalist. Access to ownership – less than $200,000 (20 or more units).
- 2010: Recipient of the residential project of the year – access to ownership for the Les Hauts boisés à Gatineau project.
- Finalist: Residential project of the year – Builder of the year.
- Finalist: Property ownership.
- 2009: Finalist for residential project of the year.
- 2008: Recipient of the Builder of the Year Prize – Single-family home with an average value between $175,000 and $225,000.
As a homebuilder in Hull, Gatineau and Buckingham, Construction LaVérendrye continues to excel and to deliver high-quality projects that exceed expectations!