As a result of Pierre Lake’s efforts, president and founder of the company, Construction LaVérendrye was established in the late 90’s. After 10 years in the real-estate business, Pierre decides to gradually forgo real-estate to exclusively devote his career on building new houses. He takes on all the steps of the process on his own, from the sale to the delivery of the newly built houses. Sensitive to his clients’ needs and having in mind to provide the highest quality, Pierre brings up his company to be one of the most respected and appreciated in Gatineau.
Marc Landry joined the company in 2008 as co-owner. His knowledge and skills enabled the company to take on bigger projects.
Now expanding and supported by a specialized team in constant search of new products, the company is committed to meet all expectations of the clients who wishes to personalize their new homes.
Over the years, Construction LaVérendrye has gained a solid reputation, one of quality and credibility which is enriched by developing privileged relationships with the clients. Clients have expressed their satisfaction many times in regards to the opportunity to deal with the builder as much as with the sales representatives.
The company is not only interested in building new houses, but to also establish long lasting business relationships with the clients.
Construction LaVérendrye is well known within the housing industry stakeholders who recognize the company’s commitment to excellence. Member of the Plan de Garantie Qualité Habitation, Construction LaVérendrye has joined the higher ranks of Québec’s best builders and was nominated several times for the excellence of its achievements, in particular:
- 2014. Recipient. Performance-Excellence Awards. This award is given to recognize the application of best quality principles in all management processes and client services.
- 2012. Finalist. Semi-detached home or townhouse less than $250 000.
- 2011. Finalist. Access to property – less than $200 000 (20 units and more).
- 2010. Recipient. Residential project of the year – Access to property – Attributed to Les Hauts boisés projet in Gatineau.
- 2010. Finalist. Residential project of the year – Entrepreneur of the year.
- 2010. Finalist. Access to property
- 2009. Finalist. Residential project of the year
- 2008. Recipient. Entrepreneur of the year – Single home of a value from 175 000 $ to 225 000 $